Robert Abtahi is a Tarrant County lawyer that represents clients in a variety of matters, with an emphasis on providing aggressive and efficient representation. Robert started his career as a tax attorney with the world’s third largest professional services firm. He then spent years as an Assistant City Attorney focusing on crime reduction in Southern Dallas. In 2011 he left for private practice and started The Law Office of Robert Abtahi. He is committed to providing clients with smart, experienced and cost-effective legal representation.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Economics & Business
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- County Court at Law 3, Dallas, Texas
- Law Review, Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, Articles Editor
- State Bar of Texas
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program and Legal Aid of Northwest Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Alpha Kappa Psi Iota Exes
- Mayor’s Southern Dallas Task Force